[TI] Vista and Family Tree Maker

Frank fpalmis at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 23:56:23 EEST 2007

Paul, I've been running Vista Home Premium on my desktop PC for about 6
months.  The FTW and FBK files seem to be creating fine; the only FBC file I
see is presumably an original file of some sort - it is very small and dated
06/01/2006.  I'm using FTM Version 16, build 16.0.350.  Each time I run FTM
I do get a message that the program has known compatibility issues with
Vista, but you can ignore the message and it runs just fine.  I wonder if
there is an issue with where the files might be created.  I just saw your
message.  Give me a phone number and I can call you.

Frank