[TI] Busalacki Obit

SReif1956 at comcast.net SReif1956 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 14 17:05:33 EEST 2007

Kim and all,  I attended the wake for our cousin, Frank Busalacki yesterday.  What a great turnout.  I met his brother, Johnny, and told him the he has the thoughts and prayers of all of us from TI ancestry.  Frank was such a nice person, calling me long distance to tell me about what he knew about his family's ancestry and was amazed that I knew so much more than he.  He is being laid to rest in the National Cemetery this morning in St. Louis.  Please keep him and his entire family in your prayers.  Thank you.

Sharon Reif
From: Kim Sansone <kimsansone at sbcglobal.net>