[TI] tablecloth

Paul J. Caito pjcaito at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 19 15:25:19 CDT 2007

They had them in Termini and Cefalu when we were there last year.  I bought
about 15 of them for family members and gave them at Christmas.  I don't
think you will find them here in the States.  I'm not sure that you would
find them anywhere on the internet as they are kind of a souvenir item that
you would find at local gift shops.  I also bought aprons with maps of
Sicily and gave them to my sisters.

Paul Caito
Rochester, NY