[TI] Rochestter Reunion 2007 - Ancestor Charts

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Sat Sep 22 14:13:26 EEST 2007

I cannot produce the All in One Tree because of the size of my file

BUT you can include the siblings of your ancestors in a regular ancestor
chart.............Go to Contents, Choose Options and check the boxes to
show siblings of all ancestors and the siblings of all other individuals.

Using this tree chart this way, when I was at the Chicago reunion, Nancy
Aguinaldo and Sharon Reif were able to determine that we had a common
ancestor between us

Although you cannot make out any details from the picture, you can see
how large one of these can be by looking at the first picture on the
following webpage.  It was too large to put it vertically on the wall
and we had to lay it horizontally on the wall.

http://www.termini-imerese.org/Reunion/2005SaltLakeCity/SLC02-08.htm