[TI] Exchange Students from Termini visit Elk Grove

Colby, Nancy NCOLBY at allstate.com
Thu Sep 27 06:18:46 CDT 2007

Hi Kim,

I wrote the article about the students 3 week stay in Elk Grove Village.
Actually, they only printed half of the article,  I guess I wrote a
little more then the Herald wanted to print.  We had a blast with them,
their ages were 17 to 23.  Hopefully next year we will send 6 students
from here to Termini.  Hmmm, I wonder if I could go as a student...

Nancy Colby