[TI] What Newspaper Archive can do....

Rosalie mygirl at ctc.net
Wed Jan 30 23:22:47 CST 2008

http://search.labs.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html?datestamp=1201279371691
Someone posted this url and you would never know how grateful I am for it.
I am finding all kinds of family death certificates.  And one is of an uncle
that died in Cleveland State Hospital.  Died at the age of 26 and
certificate states he had the condition for 5 plus years.  Now that's sad.
Rosalie Amison