[TI] Details for Reunion in Cleveland

Tami Leanza tleanza at ameritech.net
Fri Jul 4 05:30:20 EEST 2008

Laura,
Thank you I thought it wasnt working. This film is wrong in the database. This is my great grandfathers (Antonio)  brother Vincenzo birthday. Its not Stefano's.
59 Nascite September 29, 1879 2014203 627 Teresi, Stefano Teresi, Stefano Marcellino, Salvatora . . . Informant - Giuseppa Raffo, age 30; child's name in Index incorrectly given as Vincenzo

Alias:<ALIA> /Jim/
Teresi Vincenzo
Address: 1315 Orange Ave., Cleveland, Ohio
1630846-Vol. 60, pg. 50 Court of CommonPleas, Cuyahoga County, Cleveland, Ohio
Born: Italy Sept. 29, 1879