[TI] Cook County, Illinois and Illinois Index

Thomas Corso, PhD tcorso at lecom.edu
Mon Jul 7 17:42:14 EEST 2008

Tony,

If you have not already tried it, take a look at the Illinois Index, it
is more complete than the Cook County site.

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/archives/idphdeathindex.ht
ml

I have found a lot of things here that are not listed in the Cook County
site, however, I have also found things in the Cook County site that are
not in the Illinois site.

I plan to take a trip to Chicago this week to take a look at the
archives.  I'll let you know how accessible they are.

Tom