[TI] [Fwd: Seeking Advice For Room in Termini/Palermo]

Gloria Otto gotto at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 9 06:29:24 EEST 2008

Hi Charlie,
The Hotel Il Gabbiano is a nice hotel, near the train station and offers many services. If Francesco Di Stefano is still there he speaks some English and is very helpful. They have a great web site. You may want to explore all the links on their home page: Termini story, special discounts, and you can see exactly what the cost is for your reservation  as well as make your reservations online at no cost. Their e-mail address is:
hotelgabbiano at hotelgabbiano.it
I have attached my last emails with Francesco so you can see that he writes well in English and seems to be friendly and kind.
Good luck! Let us know if you have further questions.
Gloria
http://www.hotelgabbiano.it/tariffe.php?lang=eng
Hotel Il Gabbiano
via Libertà, 221
90018 Termini Imerese - Palermo - ITALY
P.I.:03458220823
tel. +390918113262 (4 pbx) fax +390918114225