[TI] Question

Kim Sansone kimsansone at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 18 00:52:08 EEST 2008

Steve,

I noticed you live in Pawtucket RI.. I am not sure how
close to Providence that is, but I have a question for
you...

My great grandmother's family lived in Providence. I
have found the ship records showing her two brothers
coming to the US... It states they were going to
Providence to meet their cousin Salvatore Catanzaro.

I am not sure what side of the family this Catanzaro
relative is on as I have not found Catanzaro's in this
family line.  Their names were Salvatore and
Bartolomeo Gentile.

Bartolomeo married Teresa Ciaccio but I do not believe
they had children.

Salvatore Gentile married Rosaria Galluzzo and their
children are as follows:

Filippa (Filomena) married Carlo Calcagni

Children of Filomena and Carlo
    Concetta and Nicolina

Ignazia (Nancy) Gentile married Thomas DiSanto

Children of Ignazia and Thomas

      Amelia (Lee) and Emilio (Nick)

Cosimo Gentile married Frances Adessi

Children of Cosimo and Frances

      Salvatore and Rose

Ignazio Gentile - I don't believe he married.

Let me know if there is a connection.

Thanks

Kim Sansone
St. Louis MO