[TI] Back to School Supplies and Genealogy

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Fri Jul 18 04:47:35 EEST 2008

shhhhhh............you should see my office  LOL

Actually, I have about 50% of the room organized from the move in
December so I am making progress at getting it organized.  We finally
emptied the last of our storage unit and finished the remodeling project
so now I should have a bit more time to finish my office