[TI] Question

Thomas Corso, PhD tcorso at lecom.edu
Fri Jul 18 15:54:06 EEST 2008

Kim,

My grandmother's maiden name was Sansone.  I don't see any connection
between our families, but I will hold on to your information as I
continue my research.  My family came to Chicago from Termini.  I do
have a cousin in St Louis and I use to live there between 93 and 97.

Good Luck,

Tom (now living in Erie, PA)