[TI] [Fwd: Salvatore=Sam?]

Kim Sansone kimsansone at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 19 23:53:22 EEST 2008

Mike,

Depending on what side of my family your talking
about... I have an Ignazio who went by Joe.  Ignazio's
who went by Will.   Salvatore's that went by Sam and I
know some Salvatore's who went by William.   I have an
Iganzia who went by Lena, but I have another Ignazia
that went by Nancy.  My grandmother was Maria Filippa
and she went by Flora!

On top of that some of them had nicknames...like
Chirpy, Johnny Magee and Floppy!!

I stop trying to guess why they went by the names they
did...

Kim