[TI] New Cleveland Point Chapter

Tony Rini arini at core.com
Thu Jul 31 20:26:47 EEST 2008

Hi Rosalie,
St Joes, and the current VASJ where my 3 boys go is a great school.  The
Football Gala and Raffle last Saturday was attended by some of your son's
coaches, Bill Gutbrod (head coach 1950 to 1990), John Storey (current
defensive coordinator), Nick Restifo, Mike Moran, and current teacher Tim
Robertson and Ken Prince, are all names he would recognize. Make sure you
tell your son that "once a Viking always a Viking", so he will always be
part of the school. 2 a day practices started today so tell your son to stop
by when he gets a chance.

What year did your son graduate? Your son probably played with Bob and Greg
Golic in the mid to late 70's. I played with the youngest brother, Mike
Golic SJ 81', of Mike & Mike in the Morning on ESPN radio.  - Tony Rini