[TI] Allegati question

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Tue Dec 1 20:45:13 CST 2009

His death date is October 28, not 24th according to all 3 documents.
Antonina Palmisano is listed as deceased on all 3 of them.  The civil
death document and the allegati record in Giuseppa's marriage both
states 1823. The one in Angelo's states 1822.  This document is a fully
handwritten document so it could have been transcribed incorrectly to
the document that was submitted for the allegati records.  I would go
with the 1823 year as that is what the civil document states.

I will put a notation on the year for the one with 1822