[TI] Catalano/Lombardo

Pwb Bova pwbova at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 18:31:32 CST 2009

I have been trying to get this message to the person who was asking about the Catalano family connections to the Lombardos.  I did not respond in plain text so it did not go through.  Here is the message.

My Bova grandparents from Toledo, Ohio had friends in Cleveland who were Lombardo's.  They owned and operated a big produce business which I think was named North Shore produce.  The were related to a Catalano family who owned supermarkets.  I once drove my grandfather to meet one of the Lombardos at one of those markets.  I think this took place sometime in the late sixties.  Hope it helps.

Phil Bova