[TI] cameras and prayers

nell lamantia nellie at woh.rr.com
Sat Dec 12 04:52:50 CST 2009

Sorry to hear that hp doesn't make cameras any more.  I have an hp 8.0
megapixel R847 that I got last year from QVC that is great.  It fits in my
purse, about the size of a billfold.  It has rechargable batteries.

My husband has been diagnosed with lung cancer, it has metastisized to his
bones.  I am pulling out all the stops to ask for prayers for him.
Online research says his chances are dismal.
Thanks everybody.