[TI] Nicholaus Fragola & Maria Provvidenza Tedesco

Betsy Fusco bfusco at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 20 20:01:33 CST 2009

I always enjoy your posts.  I have been using the family search site for the
last couple of years and found many good links.  It seems kind of spotty
even when I know who what and where.  I also use
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi  The find a grave site has some
remarkable info for the people it lists.  I especially like being able to
find everyone with the same surname listed at a cemetary.  The Chicago
cemetaries are not well represented in find a grave, but smaller and rural
cemetaries are frequently well done.

Betsy