[TI] Update on Sharon's husband

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Thu Dec 24 14:44:54 CST 2009

Hello to all this Christmas Eve.  i have just received the best present
ever...Jesse is off the ventilator and breathing on his own as of 11
a.m. today.  We are just thrilled with joy.  Couldn't have gotten a
better present.  He is disoriented, thinking he was in North Carolina
(?) and wondering if it was OK with everyone if he just walked around
with no pants on (?).  Obviously the fentanyl and ativan are working
overtime.  They will try his swallow reflex tomorrow.  But today is just
filled with joy.

I hope that everyone gets a gift as swell as i got today.  I am sure
that it was all of your prayers that pulled him through this.  He has
come so far in the past 2 weeks...from having 4 of 5 doctors telling me
that he was not going to make it....to today's news of breathing on his
own.  What a wonderful life it truly is.

Merry Christmas to all.  I have to peel myself off the ceiling now...
Sharon