[TI] Michel Badali - January 17, 1919

Larie Tedesco ltedesco26 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 18:16:13 CST 2009

I will send you a genealogy report to date...there still is much more to add.  Not all of the obits that I send  are connected to our family but the Guardalabene's are connected not on our main lines, so far.

1.  Domenico Guardalabene married Maria Formusa (we are connected to Formusa (NOLA) don't know about Maria.

2.  Antonino Guardalabene married Mary Battaglia

3.  Giuseppe Guardalabene married Maria Anna Cusimano

4.  Antonino Guardalabene married Anna Aglieri-Rinella
Children of Antonino and Anna that lived in New Orleans (this is the only line I have mostly worked on)

a.   Mariana Guardalabene married MIchele Badali
b.  Giuseppe Guardalabene married Provvidenza Calcagno (Calcagno in New Orleans is one of the main names in connection with our family)
c.  Anthony Guardalabene married Virginia Anselmo
d.  Leonard Guardalabene married Anna Bova
e.  Liboria Guardalabene married Michele Dilisi