[TI] Family tree connections?

Sharon R. Reif sreif1956 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 21:06:02 EEST 2009

After looking through all of Laura and her assistants hard work on the database, I have to ask, does anyone have any of the following persons in their trees? :

Concetta Termini, married to Carmelo Pitti, mother of Raimondo Agostino Pitti

Emmanuale Alfano, married to Antonina Pitti, father of Giuseppe Alfano

Antonino Restivo, married to Caterina Pitti, father of Filippo and Gaspare Restivo

Lorenzo Pitti

Would appreciate if anyone can give me some additional information, or any clues about these persons.

Thanks,  Sharon Reif

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.