[TI] 1010 Best Genealogy Websites for 2009

Sharon R. Reif sreif1956 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 25 19:31:47 EEST 2009

These are some really good websites.  I would like to give a plug to www.findagrave.com which is one of the mentioned websites.  I am a volunteer photographer for this website.  And I have enrolled many deceased family members with memorials.  There are some very kind people out there who will take photos of the graves of your deceased loved ones if you are unable to travel to their places of burial.  I have personal experience in this as many of my husband's relatives buried in northeastern Illinois, western Missouri and southern Nebraska, in addition to those in California.  Having the ability to request a grave photo and seeing it posted by a volunteer is just a joy, and somehow makes one feel a sense of accomplishment.  This website is FREE.  That makes it all the better.  Don't be shy about posting your deceased family members on this website.  You could be helping out someone else who has been searching for family, too.

Sharon Reif

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.