[TI] Italian Language

Sharon R. Reif sreif1956 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 28 17:34:25 EEST 2009

Tom,

There is an Italian group that meets here in Oak Brook at the Panera Bread once each month.  I saw an article about them in the Tribune.  I have not met with them as of yet, but, just as your group, they speak Italian at all levels. My goal is to join them  sometime in the future.  Forcing myself to do this will make it easier to speak fluently, or at least enough to get by.

I have the Rosetta Stone Italian program, but have not picked it up for months.  Too busy lately.  However, I found it to be good for conversation.  I also took a beginner course at the DuPage Community College a few years back.  Don't really remember a lot since I did not keep it up, except for one phrase:  I have the hunger of a wolf....Ho una fame da lupo.  Gee, I wonder why I remembered that phrase?????  Because I like to eat???

Sharon Reif

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.