[TI] Italian Language

Toni Panzica t.panzica at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 23:32:10 EEST 2009

My Father told me to learn Italian in school not from the family. I took a year at the university 30 years ago and although I learned very fast I don't remember much now. I recently met my 1st cousin in Termini on Facebook and he speaks no English. That has motivated me to study again. My cousin e-mails me in Italian and I can read it fairly well.I have met some other Panzica's on Facebook who speak some English, I write to them in Italian and they correct my grammer and vice versa. That has been both fun and helpful and I have Panzica's all the way up the boot who want to know when I can come visit!