[TI] Italian Language

anncat1029 at roadrunner.com anncat1029 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 30 00:38:16 EEST 2009

Tom -

I'm envious of your Italian language group.  I took Italian at the college where I teach a couple years ago. I learned enough to be able to get by when I visited Italy and SIcily 2 summers ago but like anything, if you don't use it, you lose it.  I would love to have a group of people to practice with. . .

My son was recently married and I was very proud of myself because I did a little speech for the newly weds in Italian.  Of course, no one there knew Italian so if I messed up, they would never know.  (I translated for the benefit of all who were there).

We will have to meet sometime.  I drive through Erie all the time on my way from Buffalo, NY to outside Cleveland, Ohio, where my family lives.  In fact I'm in Lorain right now visiting with my family.

Ciao!

Ann Catalano
North Tonwanda, NY