[TI] New Orleans Passenger List

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Sun Jul 4 04:40:31 EEST 2010

First, I would see if your library can get the film number that was
listed to see if you can find where the additional information came from

Secondly, Ancestry now had the option for someone to make a correction
to information that is in their database or to add additional
information.  I always try to leave my name and email address within the
note about any correction I make as well as giving complete source
information for why I was making a correction or adding information.
Sure wish everyone would do that