[TI] New Orleans Passenger List

wwhite.vicki1 at comcast.net wwhite.vicki1 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 4 05:15:40 EEST 2010

I too had sent a MAJOR name correction to Ancestery, but, at the time they weren't yet able to make the change, according to their responding e-mail, but has since been corrected. You really feel that you must let them know when there's an error, because you always want any info on your family to be correct for all to see. In my case, the last name was spelled with an "R" instead of a "T", so others may not have found it if they didn't check other consonants on their research, thus thinking the record doesn't exist. So it helps us all to request corrections!