[TI] REMINDER - SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION ON YOUR ANCESTOR FOR INCLUSION IN CERTIFICATE DATABASE

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Tue Jul 6 03:25:12 EEST 2010

Several of you did submit your information and it has been included in
the update this weekend.  There are  about 80 entries in the database
that now contain information regarding where the person died or married
outside of Termini.  Thanks to those who submitted their information.

To submit your information, please follow these instructions carefully.

1.  These additions can only be for entries that are already found in
the CERTIFICATE DATABASE.  If the person is NOT in the certificate
database, then you can add the information to the PERSONAL DATABASE.
2.  NO LIVING PERSON'S information can be allowed for privacy reasons.
Although it is not likely that this will happen often, there is still
the possibility that someone born between 1900 and 1910 could still be
living
3.  Entries can ONLY be SUBMITTED through the following email address:
                       datasubmission at termini-imerese.org
     DO NOT SEND THE ENTRIES TO THE MAILING LIST
4.  Be as explicit as possible by giving me as much information as
possible to identify the person in the certificate database that I will
be adding the note - Name, date of birth, film #, document #, parents
names. 5.  If the info is for a Death - tell me the date of death, place
of death, add info regarding spouse (name, date of marriage and place of
marriage).  If their marriage is in the database, please tell me the
marriage film number and document number as well and I can attach the
death information to it as well so that it will be available whether you
see the birth or marriage record.
6.  If the info is for a marriage - tell me the name of the spouse, date
of the marriage, place of marriage and names of parents of both bride
and groom
7.  Data submitted will be added to the database in the order is is
received.  I will try to get as many added as possible as quickly as
possible between each update to the database.
8.  I will send you a confirmation email to let you know that I have
entered your data into the next update so that you will be able to look
for it in the next update when it goes online.
9.  You can submit your data via email in a variety of formats:  just in
an email, or by using Word, Works, Excel, OpenOffice or PDF files.  If
you don't see a format here that you use, then email me at
datasubmission at termini-imerese.org and ask me if I can accept your format.
10.  When the data goes into the database, it will be identified as
follows:
All submitter notes will be prefaced by the an identifier "SubNote" and
be place in the square brackets [ ] which indicates that this
information cannot be found on the actual document.
           For example.  Using my great-grandparent's data, I would add
the following:
           To his birth record in 1863:
           [SubNote:  Death Feb 26, 1937, Staunton, IL.  Spouse Maria
D'Attilo]
           To her birth record in 1874:
           [SubNote:  Death Nov. 5, 1950, Staunton, IL  Spouse Saverio
Sansone]
           To their marriage record:
           [SubNote:  Saverio:  Death Feb 26, 1937, Staunton, IL;
Maria:  Death Nov. 5, 1950, Staunton, IL]