[TI] Doc Numbers in the Database and Citation

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Wed Jul 7 17:08:50 CDT 2010

DocNumbers are the actual document number listed on the document
itself.  This is NOT an arbitrary number that we have assigned to the
document.  The Digital Image number in the database is the number of the
digital image for that document.  This is number given by the computer
when the images were unloaded from the camera.  It is only for reference
to ease in the facilitation of finding the images easily.

As to citing the source.  You would site it just as you would for  any
other LDS document that you find using the  Mill's models and in the
description you add the information regarding where the transcription
appeared in the Termini Imerese Certificate Database online at
www.termini-imerese.org