[TI] More on the NEW 3 young Tenors Italian singers from Italy

Ken Geraci ken_geraci at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 16:49:19 CDT 2010

Betty,

Yes, I was SO impressed with the link to these amazing Italian young singers. Usually I don't listen to that many links I get in emails but when Madeleine sends me things, I generally DO listen. This one was definitely worth it!

The three boys are Gianluca Ginoble (age 14), Piero Barone (age 15) and Ignazio Broschetto (age 14).

The link AGAIN for those of you who haven't checked it out yet is:

http://www.wimp.com/threetenors/

Gianluca Ginoble, (all of 14) is a high baritone or low tenor and he looks like he will easily be the "romantic lady's man" type ballad singer. He has a fantastic voice and even though I'm a totally straight guy, I've got to say Gianluca's a good-looking kid and I'm sure he's got a bunch of girls chasing after him! And he has the talent to match his looks.

Piero Barone, (age 15) has a HUGE mid-tenor voice, comes across with a lot of class and seems like he is the most studious and "technically polished" of the singers with perfect-pitch ability, a very controlled vibrato technique and and a very likely future in opera. And he LOVES to sing the old traditional Italian songs (yes, he's my personal favorite among three very good singers).

And then finally, Ignazio Broschetto (age 14) (also sometimes called "Bonifazio"), while he's ever so slightly on the "pudgy" side and perhaps not quite as sharply dressed as the first two boys, he is nevertheless the one that seems to have the most good ole "Italian heart and soul" and is gifted with a high-sweet tenor voice which he pours 199% into all his songs with all his heart.

ALL THREE OF THESE BOYS CAN SING and THEN SOME!! They are each very professional for their age. They each have some individual ability that complements the others - the are like a triple-faceted Italian jewel each showing off some of the shining splendor that makes up the art of good Italian bel canto singing.

The good news is you can ALSO go to www.youtube.com and do a search on each of their individual names to find more of their clips together and individually. Piero Barone has a BUNCH of traditional Neapolitan and opera favorites. I'd go pay to see any of these three guys. Maybe "American Idol" or "America's Got Talent" ought to do a few episodes in some other countries for a change of pace? It made my entire day to discover that there are still young people who care to learn great Italian singing.

Ken Geraci