[TI] Who were the parents of Leonardo PALMISANO (father of Francesca Paola)?

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Tue Jul 13 06:04:16 EEST 2010

Carol Anne

Leonardo Palmisano's parents may have been Domenico Palmisano and
Vincenza Russo BUT these are NOT the parents of your

You really need to look into the allegati records for the marriage of
some of Francesco Palmisano and Francesca Paola Palmisano's children.
It will give you a great deal more information.

For example it will give you  the following which will be very helpful:
1.  Francesco's parents names and his grandfather's name from his
father's death record.
2.  Francesca Paola's death record - After finding the death record in
the allegati, I was able to find the entry in the database but
incorrectly transcribed as Francesco Paolo spouse of Francesca Paola (It
is easy to see how that mistake was made based on the clarity of the
actual document).  Also it states Francesca Paola's father's name is
LORENZO, not Leonardo and her mother is GIUSEPPA MARIA not Anna Maria.
The change on this document will appear in the next update.
3.  AFTER learning the names of parents, you will see that there is
another entry for the death of Leonardo Palmisano that should make more
sense to you