[TI] Surname Insarra

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Wed Jul 14 19:49:18 CDT 2010

Would you check the original document when you get a chance?  I can't
find any marriage of a Francesco Catalano to a Natala Inserra.  I even
tried Natale Inserra to a Francesca Catalano.  If they were married
outside of Termini, they still would have needed to obtain the birth
record to report to the other Comune and it should have been notated in
the TI records