[TI] ITALIAN SINGING...

Cosimina Gatto-Fruitman cosiminaathome at rogers.com
Fri Jul 16 14:59:07 EEST 2010

Not to worry Ken more people love this stuff then you know.  It stirs the
heart strings.
My mother (nee Arcara/Tripi) still loves hearing this and continues to
listen to the classics on her HiFi and watching Italian TV via RAI
television here in Toronto.
As do I.
It's been three years since I've been in Termini and I miss it more every
day (as do my kids).
In closing - A great song, some amazing voices - VIVA ITALIA!!! (too bad
about the World Cup you can't win them all!)
Ciao
Cosimina (nee Gatto)