[TI] ITALIAN SINGING...

ravenhawk ravenhawk at air-internet.com
Fri Jul 16 12:48:02 CDT 2010

Hi List,  I was born in Parker, PA in 1941 and was raised by my
grandparents for the first 3 years of my life,  my earliest recollection
of music was my grandmother winding up her megaphone style victola and
putting on one on the many hundreds of 78 rpm records and from that
experience I still have a love of classical music and of course the
majority of those records were of Italian music.  Parker, PA is 65 miles
north of Pittsburgh, PA.  Now I live in Pahrump, NV, 65 miles west of
Las Vegas and my k9's I have found thru the years also love classical
music although they are not that big on opera.  I have a pure bred 4
year old wolf who is disabled and lives in the house along with a jack
russell and yorkshire terrier and an aussie shepherd-border collie mix
and they all prefer classical music to anything else.  We listen to
classical music mostly interspersed with native american music and their
response to these types of music amazes the many folks who visit here.
It is very relaxing and soothes the soul so to speak, not only of humans
but k9's as well.\\Thanks again for the link to those truly gifted and
amazing young men.

Dave Corso

--
"You are transparent, I see many things. I see plans within plans."  From Dune Navigator !

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100716-1, 07/16/2010
Tested on: 7/16/2010 10:48:02 AM