[TI] Clarification on Death Record of Natala Inserra

Melanie D. Holtz CG melanie_holtz at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:26:27 EEST 2010

Laura,

Here are the details from the original death record.  This record was found on film #2,035,721 as record number 23 in 1855.

Her death was reported to the Polizzi Generosa civil records office on 9 February 1855.  She had died on the previous day, 8 February 1855, at the age of 42 [born about 1813].  She was the widow of Francesco Catalano.  She was born in "Termini" and her parents were unknown. Where her parents resided was blank.

Also, they don't appear to have married in Polizzi Generosa between 1820-1843 but there are some gaps in the microfilmed records.

Sincerely,

Melanie D. Holtz, CG(sm)