[TI] SLC

Sharon R. Reif sreif1956 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 04:42:28 EEST 2010

I just realized that our grand opening of the historical society is scheduled for Sept. 25, so I guess that means I can't go with you all to SLC this year.  I am needed at this event since I'll be co-chairing it and handling all the invitations.

I'll check to see when my POINT group is going and try to hook up with them.  So sorry.

Sharon Reif

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.