[TI] Giovanni Merletta

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Wed Jul 28 01:10:49 EEST 2010

The translation of the mother's surname as PEPE on the Termini Imerese
death document is transcribed correctly.  It is very distinctly a p, not
an sc

When you send these to the list, could you please include all pertinent
details such as the date and ages, etc so that the information can be
added to the database?  If I had all the pertinent data, I could make a
notation of this person on his brother's death document