[TI] Palermo Birth Records

Elizabeth Budry erbudry at sc.rr.com
Fri Mar 4 18:30:24 MST 2011

Laura:

My g-grandfather, Antonino Sansone (Zodia) had a brother named Cosimo
Sansone.  His birth date was 27 May 1864.  I know the dates don't match;
however, Cosimo did live in Quincy, MA as did some of his other
siblings.  Don't know if this helps.  Their parents were Salvadore
Sansone-Zodia and Margherita DeMarco.

Betty Budry