[TI] Pocket-Tree

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Sun Mar 13 18:27:15 MDT 2011

A while back, I mentioned that I had ordered a couple of Pocket-tree
charts after seeing the one that Lynn Venafro had at the reunion in Salt
Lake.  Since then, I know that a couple of you have ordered them and
have been pleased with them as well.

Recently, Pocket-Tree has contacted me regarding an affiliate program
that allows for our website to receive a commission for every
Pocket-tree sold.  You can designate that you are from COI or from TI by
simply clicking this link
http://www.pocket-tree.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=106 or by
clicking the banner on the www.termini-imerese.org website. This will
designate the commission to Comunes of Italy.org.

Thanks in advance for sales in support.

Laura