[TI] Staunton

Terry Skibiski tskibiski at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 15:42:43 EET 2011

Wow!  Staunton stayed open until 8:00?  In Carlinville, everything closed at 5:00.  And I'm confused by your statement that I grew up in that area.  I lived there for 18 years, but I've never grown up.  Just ask Joyce.  But we're glad you did, and that you like to spend all your free time with dead people.  We all benefit.  Except for Ray, maybe.  But that's his problem.  So thanks for ignoring him and helping us.  I'm sure he'll let you know when the corn is starting to come up.  Then you can take your laptop outside to the back porch and work out there.

Terry