[TI] Staunton

Rosalie Amison mygirl at ctc.net
Tue Mar 22 09:53:35 MDT 2011

lol
Rosalie

-----Original Message-----
From: terminiimerese-bounces at comunesofitaly.org
[mailto:terminiimerese-bounces at comunesofitaly.org] On Behalf Of Terry
Skibiski
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9:43 AM
To: terminiimerese at comunesofitaly.org
Subject: [TI] Staunton

Wow!  Staunton stayed open until 8:00?  In Carlinville, everything closed at
5:00.  And I'm confused by your statement that I grew up in that area.  I
lived there for 18 years, but I've never grown up.  Just ask Joyce.  But
we're glad you did, and that you like to spend all your free time with dead
people.  We all benefit.  Except for Ray, maybe.  But that's his problem.
So thanks for ignoring him and helping us.  I'm sure he'll let you know when
the corn is starting to come up.  Then you can take your laptop outside to
the back porch and work out there.

Terry