[TI] Pietro LoBello

Janet Balicki grammyb10 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 14:16:11 EEST 2011

                  Send her Vincenzo's......birth date....marriage
date....who his mother and father were...

                                                      who his siblings
were....who he married (Vincenzina Zambardo).

                                                      her birthdate...when
he came first ..second...third to USA...

                                                      I know you know to
send all this and anything else...who

                                                      knows..I am really so
sure that Pietro is related because why