[TI] Online County and Town Histories

Sharon R. Reif sreif1956 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 15:50:35 MDT 2011

Ha!  forgive me , but this conversation is just hysterical!
Not making fun of anyone, just laughing to be laughing. Can't wait til the end of the month! Sharon

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.