[TI] Online County and Town Histories

Gloria Otto gotto at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 5 20:22:20 MDT 2011

Laura,
Thanks for the great resource,  I found some very interesting information about
the history of the area in Ohio where I was born.  I remember going swimming at
Yellow Creek near Toronto, Ohio and our car trips to get there but not much more
or where it was located. I found an Interesting history of Yellow creek. and my
other stomping grounds of Sloan's-Station/Toronto, Steubenville, Wellsville,
and Mingo in the " History of the upper Ohio Valley, Volume 2 By Gibson Lamb
Cranmer, Brant & Fuller. Anxious now to look for more info. Thanks

again.
.Gloria