[TI] FTM Net book or Ipod Touch

Gloria Otto gotto at ameritech.net
Sun Sep 18 00:47:05 EEST 2011

Frank, there are different netbooks. I am wondering what you would recommend
that can handle Legacy. What do you have? Does it have a cd drive or did you
load legacy through the usb port from your computer? any help you can offer
would be appreciated.

 I'll buy one tomorrow and learn how to use it. I just thought of something
else, can you keep FTM on your computer and still load legacy onto it. Maybe
that is a bad idea!!!

 I will be doing some research while I am in Pittsburgh area. and visiting my
very old cousins. They are 20 years older than me even though we are 1st
cousins,

Thanks so much. It's wonderful to know someone so computer savy and so nice at
the same time. May God bless you always.
 Gloria

Gloria, I put Legacy on my netbook and it runs fine.  Taking it with me next
week to TI.