[TI] Milan/Termini trip

Sharon R. Reif sreif1956 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 14:41:01 MDT 2011

Glad you made it OK Laura. Trying to refresh my memory of the "essential words" in Italian. Hoping our flights go OK on Tuesday/Wednesday. See you then Sharon

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.