[TI] Milan/Termini trip - Part 2

Paul J. Caito pjcaito at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 26 21:07:06 MDT 2011

Thanks for keeping us all updated, Laura - I fell like I'm right there.
What a successful day - more success on Tuesday!

Safe travels to everyone from the List who will be travelling this week to
get to Termini.  Many of us who can't be there will be with you in spirit.
Keep us all posted!

Paul Caito
Rochester, NY