[TI] Milan/Termini trip - Part 2

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Tue Sep 27 10:47:54 MDT 2011

Father,

Insisting will do nothing.  Mario wasn't able to help us in 2006 nor
now.  Even with the email address of Father Anfuso which was given to us
after dialogues with Father Anfuso's friend, we still were not able to
get permission.  It is highly doubtful that we will ever have permission
at this point.  All we can pray for is for a change of heart or a new
priest sometime in the near future before the records totally deteriorate.