[TI] Termini Imerese

Lynn Venafro venafrolynn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 18:41:18 EEST 2011

Spent time at the cemetery today with Tony, Frank Palmisono, Ray & Laura photographing more headstones.  Laura & Ray were able to photograph the record book from 1970 to 1984 (I think).  Heading to Caccamo with Rose Campise and Betty Budry tomorrow and then to the cemetery to take more pics.  It has been very warm and humid here, also heard they were having record temps in England.  Just like the summer was in most of the States.
Angela now has a young man helping her (does not speak English either) and Rose has success getting a record, I hope to get some records Monday and then go to Trabia Tuesday and get some records there.

Lynn