[TI] Petition for Naturalization Question

Sharon R. Reif sreif1956 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 03:08:26 EET 2012

ok, those are all in the Pittsburgh area.  I have some good contacts in that area.  I'll get back to you.  Sharon

Note: The information contained in this message is confidential and protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.